Maple North Cooperative is located in Wixom, MI, (Oakland County) where economic growth, development and employment opportunities are expanding daily.
We are proudly managed by Marcus Management since 1980.
Ideal living situations for single households and families with limited maintenance responsibilities. Maple North Co-op is comprised of 142 townhouses and ranch style units with full basements. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units are available through a maintained waiting list. The majority of the units are 2 bedrooms. Community amenities include a clubhouse for rent, a cement play pad and school playground next door. Recent construction upgrades have included: New front and storm doors, siding, additional insulation in the attics, new windows and new refrigerators. Each unit comes with a refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, hook ups for washers/dryers in the basement along with a front and back yard. Several units also have decks or patios. Responsibility for the buildings exteriors, plumbing, roofs, electrical, and furnaces rest with the cooperative not the individual member. New improvement plans are looked at on a yearly basis by the Board of Directors elected by the membership.
The biggest advantages of living in Maple North Cooperative are:
- Award winning Walled Lake Schools with an elementary school next to us.
- Safe neighborhoods, parks, bike trails and excellent shopping including Twelve Oaks Mall and grocery stores within a couple of miles of the complex
- Accepts 2 pets per household – restrictions on size and breed apply.
- 3 miles to major expressway 96/696. Land buffer from major roads and no heavy power lines.
- Monthly Carrying Charges start at $357.00 per month for two bedroom units and may change yearly.
- Low equity down payments starting at $5,000 and up depending on unit size.
Maple North Cooperative is a proud member of: